Friday, January 26



So today I finally got to spin my "bump" at my spin class. Tabbethia said I did great but I must say I felt like a spazz. It is not so easy to get the hands feet and eyes all in sync. But here is my pics of my first attempt. I really love spinning. I think I can develop quite a passion for it. I am planning to fininsh my grey bump and then take the spun yarn and make myself a scarf. The yarn may be lumpy and bumpy but I made it and will wear it proudly. So for anyone who is thinking of spinning, go for it. I am so glad I found this place http://www.rumpelstiltskinyarns.com/ . Now I can finally learn something I have been wanting to learn for quite some time. Now I must order and find fiber to spin.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh gosh, that looks great! Much nicer than my first attempt, either spindle or wheel. That scarf will be something else!

get stitchy! said...

Congratulations! You're on get stitchy!

Thanks so much for submitting your blog.