Friday, March 21

Wow a month gone by!!

I know its been a while since I last blogged, but I just couldn't get to it. In fact this will be a quick blog and then off to bake for Easter. You see first I had that awful flu that was going around and it just plain kicked my ass!!! I was just to tired to do anything but work for about 2 weeks. Then I had to hurry up and start to get ready for Easter. You see I host Easter so I had to do a lot!!
I make my own chocolate and Jellybean pies and that takes at least 1 whole day if not 2. Then of course the shopping for the candy and Easter stuff for the kiddies! Have to get the little toys like bubbles, chalk and stuff for the Easter baskets or in this case Easter pails!!
Lets see..... what else, oh yeah I now work 5 nights not 4 but its because I am now a hostess/cashier 3 nights a week and only waitress 2 nights. So while its easier and better for me it is a day off I lose.
So its been a bit nuts around here and a month just FLEW by to fast!!! Oh and my son got his drivers license and put his car on the road at the ripe old age of 20. I am now a complete wreck!!! And he is moving in August, to Tennessee!!!! He is going to go to school down there, so him and his girlfriend, Kate, who is a complete doll, got a nice townhouse to rent. I am just not ready for this! I really am glad he is going to school but it will be strange around here without him around. So his birthday is Aug. 11th and they are leaving Aug.12th!!!
So anyway that's about it around here, I am sure there is more but I just cant remember it LOL. So Everyone have a great Easter!!! I will be posting again soon with pics!!

No comments: